Goals: This safety session should teach employees to:
- Recognize the importance of fall prevention and fall protection
- Understand the hazards of falls and know the OSHA rules that they must follow to protect themselves.
The US Department of Labor lists falls as one of the leading causes of traumatic occupational death, accounting for 8% of all occupational fatalities from trauma.
- Construction safety standards require that anytime you are more than 6 feet above the ground, fall protection is required.
- General industry standards dictate fall protection measures at 4 feet.
This module also includes:
- Basic Categories of Fall Protection information sheet
- Importance of Fall Protection Quiz & Answers
- Certificate of training completion
- Attendee roster
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to Purchase.