Goals: This safety session should teach employees to:
- Understand the meaning of sexual harassment
- Know what to do if they are victims of sexual harassment
- Know how to ensure that they are not accused of sexual harassment themselves
The US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) prohibits employment discrimination based on sex. Sexual harassment is one form of sex discrimination.
This module also includes:
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Quiz & Answers
- Certificate of training completion
- Attendee roster
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Information on how to Purchase.