Goals: This safety session should teach employees to:
- Realize that lifting incorrectly can cause a back injury.
- Know to to lift properly to protect the back.
Back problems are among the most common types of injuries suffered both on the job and off. There are a wide variety of back injuries, which can occur, some serious enough to require surgery and lengthy recovery periods. Other back injuries can lead to permanent disabilities and work restrictions. Many of these problems can be prevented through the use of proper lifting techniques.
This module also includes:
- Safe Lifting Prevents Back Injury
- Safe Lifting Basics Quiz & Answers
- Certificate of training completion
- Attendee roster