Things To Do For A Safe Workplace
- Offer employees a share of insurance premium reductions which results from a reduced number of accidents.
- Match the applicant carefully to the job. Test their skills and physical abilities.
- Install alarm systems for theft, entry and fire purposes.
- Make sure that all threats of violence are reported and investigated immediately.
- Maintain a first aid cabinet, post first aid information, including fire, police, and ambulance numbers, and a poster on how to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Comply with all federal and State OSHA IIPP requirements.
- Comply with all hazardous materials reporting requirements, including identification of hazardous sustances.
- Clearly mark and keep clear all your exits, aisles, and passages. Provide stairs with slip resistant surfaces, handrails, and proper lighting.
The learn more about Hr that Works and keeping a safe workplace. Contact Renae Eidenshink email@example.com or Greg Tate firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.